Shakespeare on the Vine Featuring The Tempest at Brice Station
August 16-September 1, 2018 – The Tempest at Brice Station Vineyards
HILLTOP OPENS 5PM | SHOW STARTS 7PM
WATCHING THE TEMPEST:
- We recommend you bring blankets and sweaters as it can get chilly after the sun goes down.
- Snacks are available. Outside picnics are encouraged.
- Brice Station Vineyards wine will be available for purchase.
- Absolutely no outside alcohol is allowed.
TICKETS FOR THE TEMPEST:
- Tickets can be purchased online, via phone, or in person at the box office.
- No seat reservations are permitted. Seating is on a first come first served basis only.
DONATIONS FOR THE TEMPEST:
Shakespeare on the Vine is a sponsored project of Fractured Atlas, a non- profit arts service organization. Contributions for the charitable purposes of Shakespeare on the Vine must be made payable to “Fractured Atlas” only and are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.