We will be posting additional information about Irish Day but at this time we have postponed our 2021 celebration indefinitely until large gatherings are once again safe for our participants, community, and visitors. We miss you and look forward to inviting you all back to celebrate with us soon!
2021 Celebration Postponed
Saturday, March 20, 2021 – 10am to 5pm
A Celebration of the Irish! Free Admission – Rain or Shine Event
Click here for the entertainment-schedule 2019!
2020 Schedule Coming Soon
Main Street Parade – 11:00 am
- 8am-10:00 am
- Congregational Church, corner of Church and Algiers Streets
- 10:30 am-5 pm
- Native Daughters Stage (near the Native Daughters Hall) (10:30am-5pm)
- Main Street Stage (near the Murphys Historic Hotel) (music starts after the parade)
- The Pour House (1pm-4pm)
- The Spice Tin – Traditional Irish Music
- Entertainers along Main Street
- Download the entertainment-schedule-2019 to see all the details for Friday, Saturday and other weekend entertainment. Check out our calendar or visit Murphys Live Music on Facebook for more things happening in the County.
Raffle – Win a Trip for Two to Ireland or One of Two Additional Prizes
- Purchase tickets at Murphys Business Association (MBA) Booth in front of the Native Sons Hall until 4:00 pm
- Winners announced at the stage by the Murphys Historic Hotel at 4:20 pm
Food and Drink
- Delectable Irish fare and other fine food and drink
- Beer and wine