Milfiori, Historic Country Retreat
Milfiori is a beautifully restored farmhouse built in 1861. It has 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths and is artfully decorated with an eclectic mix of furnishings. Milfiori is surrounded by serene Provence-life gardens and porches covered with trailing vines. It is the site of the old Italian Store, the hub of the Douglas Flat mining community. Douglas Flat is just 1.5 miles from Murphys.