- This event has passed.
Claremont Craft Ales Tap Takeover
February 13 @ 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
We are passionate about beer and bringing the best craft beer to Calaveras County. Join us on Thursday, February 13th as we launch the newest craft brewery to our area – Claremont Craft Ales. Claremont Craft Ales focuses on quality and freshness during their brewing process. They opened in 2012 with a tiny 3 barrel brewing system and have quickly grown to a 3,000 barrel system. Currently, you can find Claremont Craft Ales all over the greater Los Angeles area and with the help of Delta Pacific Beverage Company we are delighted to be launching it here. Join us from 5pm-8pm to meet the Claremont rep and snatch a pint glass (as supplies last.) Claremont ales will be pouring all day.
Claremont Draft List:
1. Happy Days – Imperial Red – 9.5% GABF Gold 2018
2. Pepper & Peaches – IPA w/ Pink Peppercorns & Peaches – 6.7%
3. Ridge Road – West Coast IPA – 2020 Beer Week release
4. 35 Miles – NE IPA – 7%
5. Jacaranda – Rye IPA – 6.7% GABF Bronze 2018
6. City of Trees – DIPA – 8.8%
7. Triple IPA – 10.2%
8. Raspberry Gose – 5.5%