[ Visit Website ]
“The 1927 House” was lovingly restored by its owner to embody the original doctor’s quarters built for the town hospital in the late 1920’s. There is plenty of room to spread out between the den, living room, and open dining/kitchen area. Includes four bedrooms ( 3 queens , 2 twin), two baths, and an outdoor dining patio. Conveniently located a five minute walk to the store and ten minutes to the middle of historic downtown Murphys.