- Apr 24, 2018
- Winemaker's Night - Milliaire
- Apr 27, 2018
- Friday Night Music at Alchemy
Lavender Ridge Vineyards
From the beginning, Lavender Ridge has been committed to growing organically. The vineyard, located on 42 acres at 1200′ elevation, has a southern exposure with climate and soil conditions typical of the Rhone region in Southern France. Because of these conditions, Lavender Ridge Vineyard specializes in Rhone varietals and produces hand crafted, unfiltered wines in small quantities.
Our Tasting Room offers many unique experiences in addition to tasting our Rhone -style wines:
– Artisan cheese & wine pairings as part of your tasting.
– Gather a picnic or appetizers with fine cheese, wine, meats, gourmet foods
– Featuring a selection of cheese accessories for gifts or for your own kitchen
– Lavender Spa products to sample: relaxing or therapeutic. Delightful scents.