If you do business in or around the Murphys area, we invite you to become a part of our very dynamic and active organization.
When you join the MBA, you get:
- Introduction of you and your business at regular monthly meetings and in monthly meeting minutes
- Have your companies events promoted through our website calendar, newsletter and weekly e-mails
- Board and general membership meeting minutes
- Complimentary link to, and a listing of, your business on the MBA website;
- Networking opportunities with other area business owners;
- Opportunity to participate in planning and staging of community-wide special events;
- Opportunity to participate in any of our committees such as “Think Local” or Marketing”
- Access and input to local issues affecting the business community.
How Do I Join the MBA?
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MBA TODAY ONLINE! Annual membership dues are $125 for the fiscal year beginning July 1 and ending June 30. Each additional business (if you own more than one) is $50. If you are joining us after March 1st dues are prorated to $75; if you are joining us after April 15 your membership will begin immediately but your dues will be applied to the following year. If you are a local non-profit organization, the MBA is pleased to offer you a reciprocal membership it no cost. Click here for the online membership form and payment page!
If you would prefer to PRINT an application, click here for a printable application form, which may be printed and mailed to:
Murphys Business Association
P.O. Box 2034
Murphys, CA 95247
You may include your dues by check mailed to the address above, or pay securely online by credit card through PayPal.